Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Still not back to school...

Why do kids get such long holidays? Mine don't go back to school until Thursday,  then both finish for exams in 4 weeks or so. Needless to say, I have hardly got anything done in the past 2 weeks.
I really need to get back on track with work this week, as have 2 consecutive weekends away starting this week! Diet has been going well - I have managed to lose half a stone by following weight watchers and doing loads more exercise than usual. I think the weekends away may spoil it though!
My son failed his driving test last week so have had to re-book that. thankfully he doesn't need any more lessons. Won't be seeing much of my little car from now on as my daughter is using it to get to school for her final term before Uni. Then my son will be after it, I expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment