Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Can't believe I haven't blogged since 15th May! Been a bit busy working, sunbathing, supervising revising teenagers and that sort of thing.
The building project is coming along nicely now the weather is good, although hubby is complaining it is too hot to work outside.

Got a couple of pesky jobs finished off, thankfully.

Had a phone call on Thursday afternoon asking if I could be at the hospital for 7.30 on Friday morning for the (hopefully) final bit of my boob reconstruction operation. Sadly I had to miss my daughter's final day in school lunch. But at least I now know what I'm up to for the rest of the summer.  Didn't even have to stay overnight.

Son has one exam left (maths) on Thursday, and daughter's A Levels start on the 18th June I think. Soon will be all over and we can enjoy the summer hols.

No comments:

Post a Comment