I've been a bit fed up this last week or so, as there seemed no end in sight to the work I have piling up round me. Worked out that I can afford to retire at 60 (9 and a half years away!) and not sure if I can stick it that long.
However, my lovely friend, whom I used to work with when my daughter was tiny and who has helped me out before, has decided that she is leaving her job in industry and going back into practice. She needs some guaranteed work, so is going to help me out on a regular basis. I can now afford to take on new clients knowing that it isn't just me who has to deal with them. Last week I was all for selling off a few of the larger ones to reduce stress.
I am currently working (on bank holiday Monday) as I need to get a few things finished off to get some money in. Spent yesterday tidying up the office - now just need to tidy my desk!
My new office now has doors on and is almost secure, but it will be a while before the floor and roof are done, and the walls are plastered. I really hope it will be before Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment