Managed to sort out quite a few loose ends this week. It always feels good to get things boxed off when they have been hanging around.
We are busy making lists for the impending trip to Uni on Saturday. My daughter hasn't even done her washing and clothes packing yet. I would really like to see how much stuff there is so I can judge if it will go in the car. May have to take the campervan.
It seems a really long week as most of her friends have been gone a week or two already.
This Friday is the Macmillan Coffee Morning, in our village hall. Thanks to Seb for sending T-shirts, cake stands, cup cake cases and buntings for us to put up. I just need to sort out a few things for the sale table, and check that someone will be able to let us into the hall at 8.15am. I have made loads of marmalade to sell, and a friend is making posh cakes. Yummy!
Finally it has stopped raining after 3 days of non-stop downpours. So glad that we live on a hill, and not at the bottom of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment