Well, after much procrastination , here I am again!
Had a busy few months with tax returns & general winter malaise, meaning no time or inclination to blog. Now the weather is brightening up a bit I'm starting to feel a bit more with it.
I managed to do all the tax returns except for 2. One of them still hasn't made an appearance. Going to have a push to get things moving along a little earlier this year.
Daughter is enjoying her first year at Uni, and son is visiting Unis at the moment in preparation for sitting A levels in the summer. It is going to be strange when neither of them are here.
The new office is hopefully getting plastered at the weekend so will be able to decorate & put the floor down, then not long before I can move out of the dining room. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment