Monday, 19 March 2012

Don't feel like work today

I can't seem to get motivated at the moment. It would be great to take a week or 2 off to do something else, but it isn't possible as there are payroll year ends looming and VAT returns to be done, as well as Limited Company accounts to be filed. Also I am currently the main breadwinner in the house and the bills need to be paid.

On the book selling front I have managed to sell 2 more this week, including one for about £10. I'll never make a fortune at that. I was very excited to pick up 3 almost pristine Ladybird science books at the school fair for £1. They go for at least £5 each on Amazon.

The weather has stayed fine so the building work is still progressing well. And the sun has been out so the solar power generation is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment