Quite a productive day yesterday. Did a full set of accounts, several paye runs, and a big wages summary. I can finish that job in the next day or so. Even got paid from a client who has been dragging his feet since Christmas.
Today I have a hospital appointment, so won't get much done this morning. Son is taking his driving theory test this afternoon. Dad is taking him so I don't need to take time off.
One of my occasional helpers has packed in his job and gone self employed, so may be able to use him a bit more often until he builds up his client base.
And even better, the sun is shining again today. Yesterday our solar panels generated 18 KWh - best since they were installed at the beginning of October!
I have just started using this new book-keeping and accounting software,Kashflow. Dead easy to use and can be accessed online by the accountant and the client. The client can be barred from certain transactions so as not to mess it up! Follow the link.
http://www.kashflow.com/?code=AFF2103333
No comments:
Post a Comment