Tuesday, 8 November 2011

An unproductive day

Well, unproductive on the work front anyway. So far have emptied all the bins and taken the rubbish to the end of our track, put away last night's washing up (to make room for the next lot which has appeared, as if by magic, overnight), washed and dried 2 loads of washing, and been to the post office with 3 parcels (not work related). Thought I was in luck as there were only 2 people waiting - how wrong could I be? The lady at the front had about 10 ebay things to send. 20 minutes later I was still there.
Returned home via the butcher's with provisions for tea, to find hubby wondering where we keep our passports these days. Same place as for the last 5 years I think!
Just settling down to work when the Tesco shopping arrives. That takes another half an hour to unpack. Its already 1 o'clock and I need to stop for lunch.
I'll be lucky to get a couple of hours work in before it's time to collect the kids from the school bus. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment