Not worked too hard this week, although I have completed one of the sets of limited company accounts needing to be filed. the other set is almost done. Just waiting for my lovely friend Anne to give me a list of outstanding debtors.
Anne used to help me out when I was busy, but she has recently taken a new full time job, so I'm having to manage without her. It will be difficult later in the year. I did manage to get 3 hours work out of my 18 year old daughter last week (ticking a bank). She and her brother have both promised to do some work next week during half term, as they don't have any money. We shall see if that materialises or not!
Today I'm planning on carrying on with the job started by daughter as they need the figures for the bank. Then I'm off to The Millstone for lunch with 2 friends. Might take the day off tomorrow if the weather is fine.
Anyway, time for a coffee before I start.
No comments:
Post a Comment