Thursday, 2 February 2012

Made It!

Yay! Got all my returns done. Last one was filed yesterday, which was ok as there was an extension to 2nd February due to industrial action by Revenue staff.

So far this week I have been to get my hair cut, been on a shopping expedition with my 18 year old daughter (boots and coat - expensive) and done a load of baking. Not planning on doing much tomorrow. I need to sort out my stock of books for sale into a better order. And I need to make an attempt on the next part of the writing course which I have been doing for almost 3 years! And I need to clean the bathroom!

On the work front I have 2 sets of Company accounts to be filed by the end of this month, and a couple of VAT returns to do. Also promised some accounts to a client who is trying to renew their overdraft (RBS in case you wondered) as the bank is being difficult. Next week I have 2 new clients to see, and a lunch out with friends.

It sounds more exhausting than actually working!

No comments:

Post a Comment