I got my other set of accounts done last week, so that made me feel a hell of a lot better about work! The jobs waiting don't seem nearly as daunting now.
Hubby returned on Saturday evening, wet but in one piece, from his Scotland trip. At least my building work might get moving a bit now. At least the torrential rain of last Thursday and Friday has stopped now, without too much damage occuring. Dry today but quite dull. I thought they said it would be sunny! I need to get some gardening done and some sprouts and cabbages planted. The cauliflower plants don't look as if they will survive unfortunately.
Planning on taking a day off soon to go to York with my daughter. Her last exam is on Wednesday, so maybe next week sometime. Hopefully will be able to sort out her student railcard before we go, then we can save a bit of money on the trip.
Back to work now!
No comments:
Post a Comment