Just as I'm getting on top of things a client decides to send me his stuff. It only needs to be at Companies House by Saturday!! I should leave it and make him pay the fine, but I find this really hard to do. So I will most certainly put down the job I was doing, and ignore the P11Ds for another day or so In order that someone who has had 9 months to send me some info doesn't get a fine! Does everyone do this? Or do you just say "tough - it's your own fault"?
Daughter's final exam today - STEP paper for Cambridge maths admission. She is very nervous about it, which is so not like her. I'm sure she will be ok. All her friends have finished their A levels already as she is the only one applying to Cambridge and Warwick for maths. Fingers crossed that it goes well for her.
Son has his sports day at school, but it has just started raining, so who knows whether it will take place!
Need to get some work done this morning as I must watch Heather Watson play in the 2nd round of Wimbledon later on. About time the Brits had some success!
No comments:
Post a Comment