Well, I didn't get the rush job finished. Some bank statements were missing. We were also out on Saturday. I don't work Saturdays anyway. Too stressed on Friday, daughter scraped the side of my car. I know, that's why I traded in my lovely mini & got an old cheap thing! Not much damage done and no-one hurt, so that's ok.
So now I have to do the late accounts, and also a set which have to be filed by the end of this month. along with various people wanting to know figures for tax credits and if they can reduce their payments on account. I was hoping that I could take a bit of time off, as my kids finish school for the summer tomorrow. I did have a day off on Tuesday - went to York with my daughter who has left school after A levels. She also helped me with a VAT return, so am hoping that she will be willing to do a bit more ticking and bashing, then we can all get some time off!
No comments:
Post a Comment