Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Very noisy here this week...

Lots of building noise going on this week. The beams are going in the roof on Friday so all the preparation has to be done. This has resulted in a few large holes in our back wall, so someone has to be in residence at all times as we can't lock up properly. Hopefully this now means that the bath can be re-installed some time soon. Can't remember the last time I had a bath!

On the work front, I'm plodding along slowly. My assistant has got bored so it's just me working. I still have 2 sets of accounts to file by the end of the month, and some small accounts to do before the tax credit deadline. As we probably don't have time or the resources for a holiday I'm likely to be working through the whole summer.

However I'm off to a school reunion in the Midlands this weekend. should be fun, and I will have time to call in and see my cousin who has been poorly.

Out tonight to a badminton club meal - I haven't actually played for over 12 months but they keep inviting me along. Not good for the diet, but I have been quite good today, so should have enough points left to eat something tasty. Not enough for wine, sadly! I have to miss my usual zumba class to go, which is stressing me out. But I have managed to do the "30 day shred" dvd this morning so all is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment