Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Fed up of this weather!

Managed to get some time in the garden picking redcurrants on Saturday. There is an absolute glut of them. I picked 2 and a half pounds in total, and there are still loads left on. Unfortunately I got bitten by a horsefly on the arm which has lymphoedema so had to take antihistamines and antibiotics. Didn't manage to pull out any of the weeds which seem to have over-run the potato patch. Then it started raining again!

Had a lazy day watching the British Grand Prix and men's Wimbledon final on Sunday, then yesterday I managed to get 4 hours work out of my daughter. My son worked all day for his Dad, and is doing so today too. Daughter has gone off the idea however!

I still haven't done the late accounts or the others for the month end, but I did audit the Village Hall accounts. the AGM is this Thursday. When did I get them - last Tuesday!! Happens every year. Anyway, need to get some jobs finished so that I can bill them, and hopefully get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment