The school reunion was great fun. There were only 7 of us, but it was just the right size of group to chat to everyone. We stayed over with my Mum, visited my favourite cousin in the afternoon then my best friend from when I was aged 12-13 arrived. She looks the same as when I last saw her in 1979! We didn't get back to my Mum's until 2am. I'm sure we could have talked all night!
Another noisy day on the building front today. The roof girders went up on Friday and the timber is arriving tomorrow, so lots of preparation work needed today.
Had an appointment with my breast surgeon yesterday. I think I will have my implant removed as it is in totally the wrong place and makes my boobs look a very odd pair indeed! I have to see her again in November so will sort it out then. That means yet another stay in hospital.
I have a client to see this morning, and a new client tomorrow afternoon, so will be busy this week. I wonder if I will be able to fit in my 3 sessions of Zumba? We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment